Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One of my most favorite seasons is Autumn with the leaves turning colors, falling to the ground, and the rustling sounds they make as you walk through them.  Fall is just as much a re-birth and changing of the seasons as we prepare for winter.  In my yard I am blessed to have many trees and I can't wait for them to show there colors in the fall but also can not wait to see the buds and birth coming into spring.  I also love taking drives and capturing pictures of what I see and I noticed along the way.  Its a part of fall that I enjoy the most and hope that someday you will get the chance to experience it for yourself. 
There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been!  ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Miss Skylar's Bulletin Board Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting